Interesting article regarding: Trending in Marketing: The Biggest SEO Trends of 2021 by the Digital Marketer team that I found on the DigitalMarketer.com blog.
*Caveat: All images, videos, audios & content are the property of their respective owners/authors. If they fail to appear because they have been moved or removed, you can here.
- Twitter saw a large number of outstanding marketing campaigns this year, but these 8 campaigns stood out from the crowd!
- Did social media apps find a loophole in Apple’s Ad Privacy Rules & Requirements?
- The world searched more than ever this year, Google put together a list of the top trending searches of the year! Search the biggest 2021 trends by month or through one of the 9 categories!
- Facebook has been experimenting with ecommerce on the app for almost 6 years. With their switch to Meta, the app empire (including Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger) will be implementing a company-wide push to direct shopping!
- Twitter acquires new app to integrate into their messaging, Quill will shut down operations and mesh with Twitter on December 11.
- Facebook releases new comment moderation and support features specifically for content creators. This will include the ability to “hide” comments on your posts, the ability to designate a viewer to moderate comments in your live videos, live support chats, and more!
What do you think? Share your thoughts in the comments below! If you would like to check the source or if the respective owners have moved the images, etc., displayed in this article, you can see them here.