“NFTs are more confusing than the latest iOS updates. That’s why marketers need to know the foundations of NFTs and start thinking about how to market such a new product.” Posted on the DigitalMarketer.com blog.
Interesting article regarding: Trending in Marketing: One Small Step for Instagram, One Giant Leap for 2022! by the Digital Marketer team that I found on the DigitalMarketer.com blog.
*Caveat: All images, videos, audios & content are the property of their respective owners/authors. If they fail to appear because they have been moved or removed, you can here.
- NFTs are more confusing than the latest iOS updates. That’s why marketers need to know the foundations of NFTs and start thinking about how to market such a new product.
- Have you ever seen an ad campaign that inspired you, but you couldn’t pinpoint WHY the campaign was so successful? Here are the how’s and why’s of Twitter’s Top 9 Standout Agency Ads of 2021!
- Instagram’s New Annual Trend Report! This report is your guide to the upcoming trends, as defined by Gen-Z, that will shape culture in 2022.
- Instagram is putting you ahead of the curve for 2022! Buckle up, because a lot will be trending on Instagram over the next 12 months.
- Instagram adds some new features to the app to prepare for all of the new things we’re expecting in 2022!
What do you think? Share your thoughts in the comments below! If you would like to check the source or if the respective owners have moved the images, etc., displayed in this article, you can see them here.