Interesting article regarding: Trending in Marketing: Getting More Comfortable in the Digital World by the Digital Marketer team that I found on the DigitalMarketer.com blog.
*Caveat: All images, videos, audios & content are the property of their respective owners/authors. If they fail to appear because they have been moved or removed, you can here.
- Instagram is testing out some new ways to move on from vanity metrics. The social media platform is now beta testing Private Story Likes.
- How the brand Gymshark became an overnight sensation by leveraging Influencer Marketing, and why you should do the same.
- The future of Affiliate Marketing and how it will change in 2022.
- Selling products on social media platforms (also known as social commerce) has emerged as a wonderful digital advertising strategy for ecommerce brands worldwide.
- Zoom meetings have mostly made our lives easier in our post covid society, but the more meetings we have the less time there is to do work. So, are 15 minute meetings a viable option?
What do you think? Share your thoughts in the comments below! If you would like to check the source or if the respective owners have moved the images, etc., displayed in this article, you can see them here.
Trending in Marketing: Getting More Comfortable in the Digital World