“What has to happen for most people to change is awareness, acceptance, and accountability.” Leading motivational expert, marketing trainer and #1 New York Times bestselling author, Brendon Burchard released a video recently talking about: Train Yourself to Take Action
- “What has to happen for most people to change is awareness, acceptance, and accountability.”
- In this episode, learn how consistent steps towards improvement are the golden key to keeping your momentum continuous towards positive change and success in your life.
- “And so I don’t pretend that every day is a bright, shiny, happy place. I just pretend that every day is possible to improve, to improve my reaction, to improve my energy, to improve how I treat this person, to improve how I stay congruent.”
- Looking to gain clarity and momentum in your life? Then this episode is for you! Learn 5 key lessons on how to improve your life so you are everyday living it every to its fullest!
- Watch the video to get the full training.
- Already have the High Performance Planner and CRUSHING each and every day? Let’s celebrate you! Take a photo with your planner and use #GrowthDay so we can find you on social media!
What do you think? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.
Train Yourself to Take Action
#Mindset #Leadership #PersonalDevelopment #ProfessionalDevelopment