“Leadership’s fundamental principle is that people support what they create.” Leading motivational expert, marketing trainer and #1 New York Times bestselling author, Brendon Burchard released a video recently talking about: How to Get People to Follow You
In this video, Burchard talks about: How to Get People to Follow You
- “Leadership’s fundamental principle is that people support what they create.”
- Are you seeking to strengthen your leadership skills and foster a more collaborative team culture? In this episode, learn the 4 key skills you need to develop more effective leadership!
- “Active participation and enrollment of conversation is the difference maker and your job as a leader is to hold that space, to set the standard, the expectation, the structure for that space for other people to participate.”
- Looking to be a better leader for your team, your family, your community? Let this episode be a tool to guide you to a better understanding of your team and their motivation behind their work!
- Watch the video to get the full training.
- Already have the High Performance Planner and CRUSHING each and every day? Let’s celebrate you! Take a photo with your planner and use #GrowthDay so we can find you on social media!
What do you think? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.
How to Get People to Follow You