“Recognizing the immense value this group brings to my business, I’m eager to contribute by sharing my unique “Holy Grail Copy” methodology. This approach, though unconventional, has been pivotal in building multi-million-dollar businesses for both myself and my clients.”
Interesting article regarding: Holy Grail Copywriting: The 5-Step Mental Model Behind Blockbuster Marketing Campaigns by Kenneth Yu that I found on the DigitalMarketer Blog.
*Caveat: All images, videos, audios & content are the property of their respective owners/authors. If they fail to appear because they have been moved or removed, you can here.
To pique your interest, someone once said about my frameworks:
“Your strategies are like Hansel and Gretel’s breadcrumb trail leading to the Witch’s House. But in this case, you’re the witch, and what you conjure is pure magic.”
Let’s dive in.
A few years back, I sold one of my companies internally. This move allowed me to amalgamate my diverse passions into a singular, powerful persuasion strategy. When I unveiled it last year, we observed:
- $383 per email subscriber.
- $209 per FB Group Member.
- $1.83 EPC, while the industry average was $0.53.
These figures are far from ordinary. And here’s the secret behind them:
Introducing Holy Grail Copywriting (HGC):
HGC’s core principle is “Start at the Finish Line.” In perception management, you can strategically position yourself within your prospect’s hierarchy of needs. By aligning your product with their most pressing desires, selling becomes effortless.
The 5-Step HGC Process:
1. Identify Your Prospect’s Most Pressing Pain:
While basic marketing emphasizes targeting pain points, it’s crucial to differentiate between passive pain (complaining without action) and active pain (which drives action). The key is to focus on the latter.
Differentiate Between “Moaning” and “Moving” Pain: Understand the spectrum of pain. A stubbed toe is Moaning Pain, a mere inconvenience. In contrast, the urgency of a severed thumb is Moving Pain, demanding immediate action.
Apply the DUG Checklist: Grasp the essence of the DUG checklist, a tool to categorize pain into:
- Desperation: A situation so dire that immediate action is the only option. Example: Think of a business owner teetering on bankruptcy’s edge.
- Urgency: An imminent threat that demands swift action to prevent dire consequences. Example: Picture a smoker discovering early signs of lung cancer.
- Gravity: Deeply held values or priorities that might override other considerations. Example: Visualize a parent prioritizing their child’s needs over lucrative opportunities
2. Tailor Your Product to Alleviate That Pain:
Understand what relief from this pain looks like for your prospect. Then, either create a product or reposition your existing one to offer that relief.
- Craft or Reposition Your Product: Determine the ideal solution for the identified Moving Pain and ensure your product aligns with that vision.
- Introduce Novelty: Unexpected solutions to pressing problems are often the most enticing. Always introduce an element of novelty to stand out.
3. Infuse Your Product with Unique, Attractive Qualities:
Creating allure in a product is an art. At its core, allure is about evoking emotion, creating a connection, and making a product more than just a tangible item—it becomes an experience. One of the most potent tools to achieve this is storytelling. Stories have the power to breathe life into otherwise mundane products.
- Identify Popular Cultural References: Draw inspiration from powerful symbols like the Infinity Gauntlet.
- Integrate Psychological Triggers: Weave in elements of storytelling, unique mechanisms, and shared values.
Copywriting Is Hard, We Made It Simple…
Discover The Foolproof Copywriting Formulas For Crafting Winning Sales Messaging From Scratch Every Time…Even If You Suck At Writing!
4. Use a Religion-Inspired Persuasion Sequence:
Religions have, for millennia, captivated the human spirit. It has an astonishing 83% penetration rate. They’ve done this through powerful narratives that touch upon the very essence of human existence, desires, fears, and aspirations. At the heart of many religious texts is a sequence that resonates deeply with believers: Sin, Salvation, Heaven, and Hell.
- Sin (The Problem): This represents the pain or problem your prospect faces.
- Salvation (The Solution): Here, you introduce your product as the answer.
- Heaven (The Benefits): This is the promised land, the utopia that awaits.
- Hell (The Consequences of Inaction): The bleak future that awaits if the problem remains unresolved.
5. Promote Your Product Using Diverse Marketing Angles:
With AI now optimizing ad performance, the key is to provide it with diverse data. I use the TADA Template, which helps generate multiple ad angles based on dominant human emotions. This approach allows for rapid testing across various channels.
In summary, Holy Grail Copywriting is about creating a magical “escape from moving pain” novel product, pitching it via religious persuasion sequence and shouting it loud via an infinite angle approach on paid and social media.
So there you go. Hope it helps you make a mint!
I hope this enriched perspective proves invaluable to you. If you want to find out how Holy Grail can best be deployed in your business, please email my assistant with the subject line “HOLY GRAIL!” here: email@example.com
What do you think? Share your thoughts in the comments below! If you would like to check the source or if the respective owners have moved the images, etc., displayed in this article, you can see them here.
Holy Grail Copywriting: The 5-Step Mental Model Behind Blockbuster Marketing Campaigns
#DigitalMarketing #InternetMarketing #JVFocus #DigitalMarketer