“You have to ensure mindful striving as a leader. What that means is you’ve got to know when to hit the gas and when to slow it down.” Leading motivational expert, marketing trainer and #1 New York Times bestselling author, Brendon Burchard released a video recently talking about: 5 Must-Do Practices For Great Leaders
- “You have to ensure mindful striving as a leader. What that means is you’ve got to know when to hit the gas and when to slow it down.”
- What is your style of leadership? In this episode, learn 5 practices for increasing your efficacy as a leader!
- “It’s more important for you to evaluate habits than outcomes.”
- Let today’s training build your presence and mindfulness to better handle the challenges of leadership!
- Watch the video to get the full training.
- Already have the High Performance Planner and CRUSHING each and every day? Let’s celebrate you! Take a photo with your planner and use #GrowthDay so we can find you on social media!
What do you think? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.
5 Must-Do Practices For Great Leaders